Eaton Exchanges focus on:
- Sharing information and education
- Providing safe spaces for discussion
- Valuing stories and individual experiences
- Meeting professional resources
- Connecting with neighbors
Join a group of resources in the field of Women's Health & Safety as well as policy experts to learn risk factors, prevention techniques, health resources, and how goverment actions influence health choices.
After the panel gives an overview of their organizations and program, join small groups to have your questions answered and share your stories.